After many years of field testing different power packs to work with our lateral bursting systems, TRIC has developed a new line of hydraulic pumps geared to optimize performance of our residential pipebursting equipment. The Hi-Flow 13 pump is the ideal companion to our X30 puller, delivering up to four times more speed than other power packs under typical job loads.
- Pump performance: Variable 2 to 4-8 GPM (8 to 30 LPM) / 6,000 PSI (414 BAR) max
- Hydraulic fluid reservoir: 10 gallons / 38 liters
- Fuel tank: 1.75 gallons / 6.6 liters
- Engine: Honda GX390 13HP
- Dimensions: 33” L x 27” W x 30” H
- (838mm L x 686mm W x 762mm H)
- Gross weight: 280 pounds (127 kg) wet
- Features: Folding handle and loading bracket, detachable hoses (25’ x 0.5” I.D., not shown), heavy-duty pendant remote control, (not shown), pressure gauge
Specifications subject to change without notice. Consult with TRIC technical support for optimal use of your system.
Hydraulic Pump and Puller (Ram) Matrix
- R= Recommended
- RC = Recommended With Caution
- * = pullers that may be powered by back hoes, loaders, and other field equipment