The Hi-Flow 36 is engineered for municipal work, where speed is a premium. This pump is the perfect match for our heavy-duty M-Series pipe bursting systems. While TRIC M-Series pullers can be operated from the auxiliary ports on excavators and other field equipment,* the Hi-Flow 36 will push our big machines to their full capacity. This is the contractor’s choice for portable, reliable high-volume fluid power.
- Pump type: Two-stage
- Pump performance: 20 GPM @ 0–2,500 psi; 10 GPM @ 2,500–5,000 psi
- Hydraulic fluid reservoir: 35 gallons
- Fuel tank: 6 gallons
- Engine: Kohler Command Pro CH96 V-twin 36 HP (optional diesel models available)
- Dimensions: 114” L x 68” W x 55” H
- Gross weight: 1,200 pounds wet
- Features: Tow hitch and road-legal chassis,**
- Lockable forward storage compartment (not shown)
* Hydraulic field equipment such as excavators, loaders, and PTO devices have varying pressure and flow capacities. Consult with TRIC technical support for optimal use of your system.
** Please confirm with your local or state vehicle regulations. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Hydraulic Pump and Puller (Ram) Matrix
- R= Recommended
- RC = Recommended With Caution
- * = pullers that may be powered by back hoes, loaders, and other field equipment