The Hi-Flow 36 is engineered for municipal work, where speed is a premium. This pump is the perfect match for our heavy-duty M-series pipe bursting systems. While the TRIC M-series pullers can be driven off a back hoe’s auxiliary ports,* the Hi-Flow 36 will push our big machines to their full capacity. This is the contractor’s choice for portable, reliable high-volume fluid power.
- Pump performance: 20 GPM 0–2,500 psi; 10 GPM 2,500–5,000 psi
- Hydraulic fluid reservoir: 35 gallons
- Fuel tank: 6 gallons
- Engine: Kohler Command Pro CH96 V-twin 36 HP
- Dimensions: 114” L x 68” W x 55” H
- Gross weight: 1,200 pounds wet
- Features: Tow hitch and road-legal chassis,**
- lockable forward storage compartment (not shown)
* Hydraulic field equipment such as back hoes, loaders, and PTO devices have varying pressure and flow capacities. Consult with TRIC technical support for optimal use of your system.
** Please confirm with your local or state vehicle regulations. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Specifications subject to change without notice. Consult with TRIC technical support for optimal use of your system.
Hydraulic Pump and Puller (Ram) Matrix
- R= Recommended
- RC = Recommended With Caution
- * = pullers that may be powered by back hoes, loaders, and other field equipment