Each of our pipe bursting machines at TRIC Tools is backed by our decades' experience as a provider of American-made industrial solutions. We’re committed to providing big-box efficiency while maintaining a family business’s friendly service. We’re manufacturers and providers of many trenchless products, including a line of hydraulic pumps for pipe bursting equipment.
About the Hi-Flow 14
The Hi-Flow 14 is the result of years of product field testing in the context of TRIC Tools lateral bursting systems. As a part of the new hydraulic pump line for residential pipe bursting, the Hi-Flow 14 pumps for pipe bursting systems are the optimal pairing for our X30 puller, yielding a four-times speed increase on residential projects.
After many years of field testing different power packs to work with our lateral bursting systems, TRIC has developed a new line of hydraulic pumps geared to optimize the performance of our residential pipe bursting equipment. The Hi-Flow 14 pump is the ideal companion to our X30 puller, delivering up to four times more speed than previous generation power packs under typical job loads.
- Pump type: Variable speed & displacement
- Pump performance: From 8 GPM to 2 GPM (30 LPM to 7.5 LPM) / 0-6,000 PSI (414 BAR) maximum
- Hydraulic fluid reservoir: 10 gallons / 38 liters
- Fuel tank: 1.9 gallons / 7.2 liters
- Engine: Kohler Command Pro 14HP
- Dimensions: 32” L x 32” W x 32” H with handles retracted (with handles extended 49" L)
- Gross weight: 385 pounds (175 kg) wet
- Features: Electric start, retractable handles, heavy-duty twist-lock remote control pendant, manual solenoid override, pressure gauge, hour-meter.
- Specifications subject to change without notice. Consult with TRIC technical support for optimal use of your system.
Hydraulic Pump and Puller (Ram) Matrix
- R= Recommended
- RC = Recommended With Caution
- * = pullers that may be powered by back hoes, loaders, and other field equipment
Contact technical support at TRIC for potential specification modifications or updates.
Consult TRIC Tools Today
With the TRIC Hi-Flow residential hydraulic power pack, you get more than hardware. It’s an investment in decades of field testing and innovation and a continuing commitment to developing premier trenchless equipment and the best hydraulic pumps for use with trenchless technologies.
With over 20 years of experience, we’ve burst and replaced millions of feet of HDPE pipe for service laterals alone. Most towns and cities nationwide have approved the TRIC Trenchless pipe replacement method. As a pipe bursting equipment manufacturer, TRIC Tools serves contractors, municipalities, utilities, wastewater, potable water, and natural gas industries. We are the leading provider of trenchless pipe bursting equipment and accessories. Call us or fill out our form to reach out to our team today.