The TRIC formula puts big power in a small footprint, and the M100 is the most formidable example of that formula. Projects with tough ground conditions or limited access are natural candidates for the M100. This unit is designed to burst 8” to 12” municipal sewers as well as other drains and utility lines. * The M100 can be powered by a back hoe or similar piece of field equipment, ** or by our Hi-Flow series of portable hydraulic pumps.
- Pulling force: 98 tons @ 5,000 psi
- Piston area: 39.27 square inches
- Hydraulic flow rate: 10 to 30 GPM
- Cable size: 1” (25mm), 1.125” (28mm), 1.25” (32mm) swaged
- Puller weight: 380 pounds
- 15” pulley base: 525 pounds (24” L x 16” W x 27.5” H)
- 36” x 1.5” steel resistance plate: 500 pounds
* Hydraulic field equipment such as backhoes, loaders, and PTO devices have varying pressure and flow capacities. Consult with TRIC technical support for optimal use of your system.
** May require our remote control solenoid assembly, sold separately. Also please note that hydraulic field equipment such as backhoes, loaders, and PTO devices have varying pressure and flow capacities. Consult with TRIC technical support for the optimal use of your system.
Hydraulic Pump and Puller (Ram) Matrix
- R= Recommended
- RC = Recommended With Caution
- * = pullers that may be powered by back hoes, loaders, and other field equipment