A trenchless pipeline replacement process known as pipebursting uses a bursting head to longitudinally break up an old or deteriorated pipe, moving it down the length and pulling in a pipeline replacement with it. An essential part of this process is the TRIC Tools pipe puller machine that pulls the bursting head through. The size and power of the puller unit should be matched with the type of work.
About the M100 System
The M100 exemplifies the TRIC Tools formula of a high-powered device that works from a small area, grinding through difficult terrain from tight spots. The M100 pipe pullers for sale at TRIC Tools can handle utility lines and municipal sewers at 8” to 12” diameters and can run from a backhoe or a TRIC Hi-Flow portable hydraulic pump.
TRIC Tools puts big power in a small footprint, and the M100 system is the most formidable example of that formula. Projects with tough ground conditions or limited access are natural candidates for the M100. This unit is designed to burst 8” to 12” municipal sewers as well as other drains and utility lines. * The M100 can be powered by a back hoe or similar piece of field equipment, ** or by our Hi-Flow series of portable hydraulic pumps.
- Pulling force: 98 tons @ 5,000 psi
- Piston area: 39.27 square inches
- Hydraulic flow rate: 10 to 30 GPM
- Cable size: 1” (25mm), 1.125” (28mm), 1.25” (32mm) swaged
- Puller weight: 380 pounds
- 15” pulley base: 525 pounds (24” L x 16” W x 27.5” H)
- 36” x 1.5” steel resistance plate: 500 pounds
* Hydraulic field equipment such as backhoes, loaders, and PTO devices have varying pressure and flow capacities. Consult with TRIC technical support for optimal use of your system.
** May require our remote control solenoid assembly, sold separately. Also please note that hydraulic field equipment such as backhoes, loaders, and PTO devices have varying pressure and flow capacities. Consult with TRIC technical support for the optimal use of your system.
Hydraulic Pump and Puller (Ram) Matrix
- R= Recommended
- RC = Recommended With Caution
- * = pullers that may be powered by back hoes, loaders, and other field equipment
A Reliable and Experienced Trenchless Equipment Manufacturer
TRIC Tools is the leading pipe bursting equipment manufacturer and provider today. Our team has over 20 years of experience as a premium provider for the trenchless equipment industry.
We’ve burst and replaced millions of feet of HDPE pipe for service laterals alone, and most towns and cities nationwide have approved the TRIC Trenchless pipe replacement method. Our tough and simple-to-operate trenchless and pipe pulling equipment has rescued more than a few contractors and utilities when their existing machines broke down. We are the trusted provider of trenchless pipe bursting equipment and accessories. Call TRIC Tools or fill out the online form to get started.