With formidable power in a super-sleek package, the X30 is your tool of choice to burst pipes up to 6” in diameter.* New refinements make this generation of X-Series pullers the most durable and reliable yet. Designed for minimum maintenance and maximum performance!
- Pulling force: 29.5 tons @ 6,000 psi
- Piston area: 9.82 square inches
- Hydraulic flow rate: Maximum 8 GPM
- Cable size: Maximum ¾” swaged
- Puller weight: 85 pounds
- 10” pulley base: 80 pounds
- 24” resistance plate: 50 pounds
Pipe materials, routes and ground conditions vary greatly. Please consult TRIC technical support for optimal use of your equipment. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Hydraulic Pump and Puller (Ram) Matrix
- R= Recommended
- RC = Recommended With Caution
- * = pullers that may be powered by back hoes, loaders, and other field equipment