After many years of field testing different power packs to work with our lateral bursting systems, TRIC has developed a new line of hydraulic pumps geared to optimize performance of our residential pipebursting equipment. The Hi-Flow 14 pump is the ideal companion to our X30 puller, delivering up to four times more speed than previous generation power packs under typical job loads.
- Pump type: Variable speed & displacement
- Pump performance: From 8 GPM to 2 GPM (30 LPM to 7.5 LPM) / 0-6,000 PSI (414 BAR) maximum
- Hydraulic fluid reservoir: 10 gallons / 38 liters
- Fuel tank: 1.9 gallons / 7.2 liters
- Engine: Kohler Command Pro 14HP
- Dimensions: 32” L x 32” W x 32” H with handles retracted (with handles extended 49" L)
- Gross weight: 385 pounds (175 kg) wet
- Features: Electric start, retractable handles, heavy-duty twist-lock remote control pendant, manual solenoid override, pressure gauge, hour-meter.
Specifications subject to change without notice. Consult with TRIC technical support for optimal use of your system.
Hydraulic Pump and Puller (Ram) Matrix
- R= Recommended
- RC = Recommended With Caution
- * = pullers that may be powered by back hoes, loaders, and other field equipment