At TRIC Tools, you have the reassurance we’ve been delivering US-made industrial products for decades. Our promise is to make big-box efficiency available as a friendly family-owned service. Our wide range of industrial and trenchless solutions includes hydraulic pumps for pipe bursting equipment. The TRIC Hi-Flow pumps are made in America and available online.
About the Hi-Flow 36
The Hi-Flow 36 is geared for speed of operations in municipal projects where it counts. It’s well suited for the TRIC M-Series pullers and pipe bursting systems. M-Series machines will run from field-equipment and excavator auxiliary ports, but they operate at full capacity when in conjunction with the Hi-Flow 36. These machines are the top choice among contractors for reliable and portable high-volume pumps for pipe bursting systems.
The Hi-Flow 36 is engineered for municipal work, where speed is a premium. This pump is the perfect match for our heavy-duty M-Series pipe bursting systems. While TRIC M-Series pullers can be operated from the auxiliary ports on excavators and other field equipment,* the Hi-Flow 36 will push our big machines to their full capacity. This is the contractor’s choice for portable, reliable high-volume fluid power.
- Pump type: Two-stage
- Pump performance: 20 GPM @ 0–2,500 psi; 10 GPM @ 2,500–5,000 psi
- Hydraulic fluid reservoir: 35 gallons
- Fuel tank: 6 gallons
- Engine: Kohler Command Pro CH96 V-twin 36 HP (optional diesel models available)
- Dimensions: 114” L x 68” W x 55” H
- Gross weight: 1,200 pounds wet
- Features: Tow hitch and road-legal chassis,**
- Lockable forward storage compartment (not shown)
* Hydraulic field equipment such as excavators, loaders, and PTO devices have varying pressure and flow capacities. Consult with TRIC technical support for optimal use of your system.
** Please confirm with your local or state vehicle regulations. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Hydraulic Pump and Puller (Ram) Matrix
- R= Recommended
- RC = Recommended With Caution
- * = pullers that may be powered by back hoes, loaders, and other field equipment
The Hi-Flow 36 is recommended as a power source for the TRIC M100 and M50 puller systems.
Excavators, PTO devices, loaders, and other hydraulic field machines operate according to varying flow capacities and pressures. Contact tech support at TRIC Tools for an optimal setup of our best hydraulic pumps for use with trenchless technologies.
Be sure to confirm state and local regulations on road-legal hitches.
Committed to Innovation in the Industry
As a pipe bursting equipment manufacturer, TRIC Tools provides for contractors, utilities, municipalities, and the potable water, wastewater, and natural gas industries. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, we’ve burst and replaced millions of feet of HDPE pipe for service laterals alone. Most towns and cities nationwide have approved the TRIC Trenchless pipe replacement method. We are the trusted provider of trenchless pipe bursting equipment and accessories. Call us or fill out the online form to schedule your appointment.