TRIC Tools is the pipe bursting equipment manufacturer bringing you the M50 System for municipal and home applications. This provides the perfect combination of size and power.
The system requires a backhoe or a TRIC hydraulic pump to power its pipe pulling equipment with the ability to deliver it 48 tons of pulling force. Consult TRIC Tools for our recommendation for your specific needs.
Benefits of m50 System
Contractors on municipal jobs don’t have any time to waste. The TRIC M50 is the perfect combination of size and power for those easements and other tight spots where bigger equipment just won’t fit. The M50 trenchless pipe puller provides access to confined spaces. Strong enough to burst 8-inch main lines, yet compact enough to set up by hand. Use either a backhoe* or our dedicated high-flow hydraulic pump to operate.
Many pipe pullers for sale with the same capacity are not small enough to fit through a manhole cover. In limited spaces, it is also unreasonable to dig a trench for access. The M50 System provides the strength and reliability to do this.
Compact Bursting System:
- Pulling force: 48 tons @ 5,000 psi
- Piston area: 19.24 square inches
- Hydraulic flow rate: Maximum 20 GPM
- Cable size: Maximum 7/8” (22mm) swaged
- Puller weight: 185 pounds
- 12” pulley base: 95 pounds
- 24” x 24” resistance plate: 50 pounds
- 20’ x 24” resistance plate: 40 pounds
* Hydraulic field equipment such as backhoes, loaders, and PTO devices have varying pressure and flow capacities. Consult with TRIC technical support for optimal use of your system.
Hydraulic Pump and Puller (Ram) Matrix
- R= Recommended
- RC = Recommended With Caution
- * = pullers that may be powered by back hoes, loaders, and other field equipment
The M50 system is the pipe puller machine for municipal contractors that need the power and adaptability to get the job done right with minimal disturbance.
Contact TRIC Tools Today
TRIC Tools is an innovator in the field as the first to bring trenchless pipe machine equipment for use in limited space to market in 1996. When it comes to trenchless pipe bursting equipment and accessories, we are the experts that you can trust. Feel free to call us or fill out the online form to schedule your appointment or for more details about our m50 system or other tools.